Sing-Along Songs 2: Goofy's End of Silliness? or simply known as Goofy's End of Silliness? is a "different show" episode inspired from VeggieTales: The End of Silliness? (1998). It was released on November 1, 2001.
The plot opens in an ice cream parlor where Goofy suffering in his sleep over the cancellation of his "Silly Songs with Goofy" segment. As he tosses and turns in his sleep from the bad memories, Tigger wakes him up and asks Goofy why he's so upset. Goofy explains by having Tigger go over to the jukebox and play "The Song of the Cebu", then complains that it wasn't his fault that the song got messed up. "The Song of the Cebu" is a song which Larry the Cucumber presents an audience with a story about a boy and three cebus while Archibald Asparagus repeatedly interrupts with questions.
As Grumpy Dwarf enters the ice cream parlor, Tigger tries to cheer Goofy up by playing some more songs on the jukebox. The "DuckTales Theme Song" is a song about the brave good ducks named Louie, Dewey and Huey Duck, Scrooge McDuck and their awesome adventures. "The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh Theme Song" is a song about Winnie the Pooh and his most exciting fun lives. "Little Black Rain Cloud" is a song which Pooh sings, while all covered in mud, as a little black rain cloud, to get the honey so the bees won't recognized him. After hearing "Little Black Rain Cloud", Goofy tries to cheer himself up by saying that he's thankful for the time he did have with his silly songs, just like Larry, but he breaks down sobbing again and Tigger rushes to play more songs. "Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers Theme Song" is a song about two chipmunks named Chip and Dale and their heroic adventures. "TaleSpin Theme Song" is a song about a bear named Baloo and his own heroic adventures. "Goof Troop Theme Song" is a rap song about Goofy, his son (named Max Goof) and all their cool groovy goofy fun lives.
Soon, Tigger tries again to get Goofy to explain why he's so upset. Grumpy reveals appearing his body in the first sight, and plays the Love Songs with Mr. Lunt segment "My Jellybeans". "My Jellybeans" is the song which Mr. Lunt sings about his love for jellybeans in Mexicali. After the song, Tigger angrily confronts Grumpy over his actions, and Grumpy admits it's his fault that Goofy is so upset. Grumpy argues that he was looking out for the show's standards, but then opens his briefcase to reveal a stack of signed papers from fans, asking that Grumpy forgives Goofy and restores his segment to the show.
Grumpy happily and proudly gives Goofy back his segment, and Larry goes over to the jukebox to close the show with the Love Songs with Freddy segment, "Endangered Love". In the song, young Freddy Jones is watching the TV show "Endangered Love", and in the show young Daphne Blake wants Red Herring to take her to the dance, but he can't dance and she can't speak French. Freddy dances with his stuffed "young" Daphne Blake doll and sings, but Lucky then interrupts him and is shocked by what he is doing. Lucky persuades Freddy to read a book instead. The show ends.
- Bill Farmer as Goofy (from: Mickey Mouse and Friends (1990-2001)) (replacing Larry the Cucumber)
- Jim Cummings and Paul Winchell both as Tigger (from: Winnie the Pooh and Friends (1964-1979, 1980-1987, 1988-1990, 1991-1998, 1999-2000)) (replacing Jimmy Gourd) (dressed as the ice cream man)
- John Fiedler as Grumpy (from: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (1937, 1985-2001)) (replacing Archibald Asparagus)
Minor Voice Cast (only for Endangered Love (Love Songs with Freddy style)):Edit
- Thomas Dekker as young Freddy Jones (from: A Pup Named Scooby-Doo (1988-1991, 1992-1995, 1996-1999, 2000-2003)) (replacing Larry the Cucumber)
- Juliana Hansen as as young Daphne Blake (from: A Pup Named Scooby-Doo (1988-1991, 1992-1995, 1996-1999, 2000-2003)) (replacing Barbara Manatee)
- Brandon Michael DePaul as Red Herring (from: A Pup Named Scooby-Doo (1988-1991, 1992-1995, 1996-1999, 2000-2003)) (replacing Bill)
- Corey Burton as Lucky (from: 101 Dalmatians: The Series (1997-1998, 2001-2004)) (replacing Bob the Tomato)
Sing-Along Voice Cast:Edit
- Mike Nawrocki as Larry the Cucumber and Jerry Gourd
- Phil Vischer as Archibald Asparagus, Jimmy Gourd and Mr. Lunt (in his sombrero)
- Lisa Vischer as Junior Asparagus
- Russi Taylor as Huey Duck (in red clothes), Dewey Duck (in blue clothes) and Louie Duck (in green clothes)
- Alan Young as Scrooge McDuck
- John Ratzenberger as Launchpad McQuack
- Jim Cummings and Sterling Holloway both as Winnie the Pooh
- Paul Winchell (and Jim Cummings (excluded)) as Tigger
- Will Ryan as Rabbit
- John Fiedler as Piglet
- Peter Cullen as Eeyore
- Tress MacNeille as Chip and Gadget Hackwrench
- Corey Burton as Dale
- Jim Cummings as Monterey Jack
- Ed Gilbert as Baloo
- Sally Struthers as Rebecca Cunningham
- Bill Farmer as Goofy
- Dana Hill as Max Goof
- Jim Cummings as Pete (for the first time in Goof Troop)
- VeggieTales: Theme Song (2001) (from: VeggieTales: Lyle the Kindly Viking (2001))
- Silly Songs with Larry: The Song of the Cebu (from: VeggieTales: Josh and the Big Wall! (1997; original 1997 Word Entertainment VHS))
- DuckTales Theme Song (from: DuckTales (1987-1990))
- The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh Theme Song (from: The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh (1988-1991))
- Little Black Rain Cloud (from: Winnie the Pooh and the Honey Tree (1966) for The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh (1977)
- Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers Theme Song (from: Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers (1989-1990))
- TaleSpin Theme Song (from: TaleSpin (1990-1991))
- Goof Troop Theme Song (from: Goof Troop (1992-1993))
- Love Songs with Mr. Lunt: My Jellybeans (from: The Emperor's New Groove (2000; original 2001 VHS and DVD))
- Love Songs with Freddy: Endangered Love (debut) (inspired from Silly Songs with Larry: Endangered Love (from: VeggieTales: King George and the Ducky (2000))
To view the episode's transcript, go to Goofy's End of Silliness? (transcript).